Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Custom Status Marker Script Broken

Hey all, Not sure anyone is seeing this in game they already have where the script is working but new games the script is not running even with being bare bones and no other scripts. I was able to get the script to run once after it loaded dependencies by deleting the script and then reinstalling it however after that it shortly breaks again. I am wondering if this has something do with the Adv fog of war being added that its having an issue reading the template properties.  Note I have an existing game and that seems to work fine, hasn't crashed yet.  Here is the out put: ypeError: Cannot read property 'templates' of undefined TypeError: Cannot read property 'templates' of undefined at getEffectNamePrompt (apiscript.js:13026:49) at _.each.player (apiscript.js:13397:81) at Function._.each._.forEach (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/underscore/underscore.js:153:9) at on (apiscript.js:13395:7) at eval (eval at (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:146:1), :65:16) at Object.publish (eval at (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:146:1), :70:8) at checkForReady (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1314:12) at /home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1394:9 at c (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:14:64) at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:560 Note I contacted Stephen l, but thought it was a false alarm I am posting this for visibility to give you all a heads up. Thanks, Mark
I thought this was just me. I was trying to run the script on a copied game and was getting the same error (well, looks the same). The script is running fine on my current games, though.
Ada L.
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I was able to recreate the issue in a brand new game. A fix for it is scheduled to go into the repo. You can get it here for now:&nbsp;<a href="https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Cazra/roll20-api-scripts/590550c25ed0d4084a172953ecaec86f968968bb/CustomStatusMarkers/3.2.1/CustomStatusMarkers.js" rel="nofollow">https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Cazra/roll20-api-scripts/590550c25ed0d4084a172953ecaec86f968968bb/CustomStatusMarkers/3.2.1/CustomStatusMarkers.js</a>
Thanks Stephen, Great work thanks for your time, I have tested in two new games no issues found so far!!! Appreciate your time and effort.&nbsp;