Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Selling Player's Handbook Spells and Dungeon Master's Guide Items

One issue I keep running into is the two items in the title not being in the SRD, and thus I can't drag them in from the compendium. I'm not sure why these aren't already purchasable, but if Roll20 could broker some agreement with WotC to sell the books, even piecemeal, it would save me a lot of work.
I think it comes to licensing issues. Fantasy Grounds has an agreement already (so a competitor) and dndbeyond.com is working on some virtual stuff and has the book content available digitally. They probably have propriatory agreements iwth them to not let competitors have (as much) access.
Stephanie B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Hi, there! As you may know, the Players Handbook became available for purchase in June. The team would like to convert the Dungeon Master's Guide as well, and are exploring options to do so. Since the Suggestions Forum isn't a viable place to discuss licensing agreements, I am closing this thread to refund your votes.