Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Unable to view text written on a map...

Hey All, in the campaign I am running I can select the text system and write on the map and everyone but me can see it. So I never know what I have written in an area and cannot seem to figure out why. When i first wrote the words i could see them but they all just disappeared for me but not the group. even on new pages I cannot see them but everyone can after I write them. Is there a setting I have accidentally changed or did anyone ever experience this issue? please letme know as this bug is small but really annoying.
1388988527

Edited 1388988540
Gauss
Forum Champion
Please go to supportdetails.com and post the results except for IP address.
Operating System Windows Windows 8 Screen Resolution 1920 x 1080 Web Browser Firefox 26.0 Browser Size 1920 x 933 IP Address ..... Color Depth 24 bit Javascript Enabled Flash Version 11.9.900 Cookies Enabled
1389060784

Edited 1389060820
Gauss
Forum Champion
Ok, please remove your extensions and see if that helps. <a href="http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/disable-or-remove-add-ons" rel="nofollow">http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/disable-or-remove-add-ons</a> If it doesn't let us know.
that worked odd how that started happening... Oh well its fixed
1389103385
Gauss
Forum Champion
You can re-enable your extensions one by one until you discover which one caused the problem. :)