Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Newbie stuff] Roll20AM & Queries.

Edited 1506981824
I've seen people making a setup for shapeshifting druids, so I got to doing the same. I pretty much swiped something I saw from an old post. !token-mod --set ?{Choose Form|Druid,0 represents#@{Druid|character_name}|Eagle,1 represents#@{Eagle|character_name}|Wolf,2 represents#@{Wolf|character_name}|Bear,3 represents#@{Bear|character_name}|Spider,4 represents#@{Spider|character_name}} bar1_link|npc_ac bar2_link|speed bar3_link|HP !change-token-img --set ?{Choose Form} !roll20AM play--|?{Choose Form} So that's the macro that is doing everything but play any sounds from the jukebox. I've renamed the audio files a bunch of times (to numbers 0-4, with the name Eagle/Bear etc) but I can't find any way to make output a track title in a way that is readable for roll20AM I thought I'd finally figured it out, and wrote it this way, but still nothing. ?{Choose Form|Druid|Eagle,!roll20AM play--|Eagle|Wolf,!roll20AM play--|Wolf|Bear,!roll20AM play--|Bear|Spider,!roll20AM play--|Spider} Is this doable without tweaking the API script? I feel like it's the lack of permitted spaces after play-- that is causing the issue with the queries. Apologies for how many clueless posts I've been making on this forum, I'll slow down real soon. Cheers.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Hey, Simon, we've all been there. Roll20AM should certainly work with what you're trying. I was going to ask for a bunch of troubleshooting info but I spotted your problem while rereading your post. You've got Roll20AM's syntax flipped around. The syntax is: !roll20AM --action group You've got the double dashes after the action keyword instead of before it. Try this command: !roll20AM --play|?{Choose Form}
Oh my goodness. That's pretty embarrassing! Thanks for spotting it.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Np, like I said, we've all been there. Happy rolling