Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Rotating Dungeon WITH dynamic lighting

I am planning to make a dungeon where the dungeon is constantly changing BUT this requires rotating the map WITH the dynamic lighting. Any advice would be hugely appreciated.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
This is only possible with the API (a Pro Subscriber Perk).  Dynamic Lighting lines cannot be rotated, they must be re drawn with all the points recalculated.  There are scripts that allow you to tie DL Lines to a map element so that they move an are rotated with it.  That's pretty much your only option, unless you're REALLY FAST at redrawing DL. 
I think Im willing to upgrade briefly to give my players a good time. How deep of a script is it. Can I just right click and "group" or is it something more?
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
I don’t precisely remember, but I can throw it in a game and GM you so you can try it out. PM me and I’ll set something up tomorrow. 
Ive found a work around ^^ little low on funds to upgrade my membership but thanks any way. I send a PM just in case and keep in touch, Thanks for the help.