This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Cant use Maps or Tokens as GM

I am the GM of one Big game, but suddenly i cant see my maps or Tokens on them. All i see, is white background. I tried many things like reatd PC/Chrome, try to change some Options of my Browser or use a different browser, but still its the same. Can someone help me please? 
GenKitty
Roll20 Mod Team
I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with the site. I know you say you have done some of these things, but you please carefully work through the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues ? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Thank you!
Thanks for your advice, after i tried all of these things multiple times it finaly worked ^^  (Sry for my bad English i am not the best )