Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Text Resizing Bug

Was editing some text on one of my maps in the top left corner, resized it, and now i cant select it or remove it without clearing every existing marker on the map. Is there a known fix for this or is it an unknown issue?

Edited 1507095258
Silvyre
Forum Champion
That's an odd one... Could you please post a Console Log capturing an attempt to select/move/remove the Text element? (If you'd like, a screenshot could be helpful, too.) Also, could you post the name of your Game and name of the Page that the stuck Text element in located on? Thanks!
Current name of the game is "The D Club", page is named "Farisia Map", afraid didnt keep a console log
Hi Declan W., I have submitted a ticket for a dev to have a look at.
Hi Declan, I made a minor change to what seemed like a broken text object that may have fixed the issue, but otherwise I can't reproduce this problem myself. If the problem remains unresolved, could you go into more detail about the text object? (namely, what the text was and what layer it was / is on) Additionally, a console log would assist as Silvyre suggested above.
Issue seems resolved, since i could interact with the bugged text and remove it, thank you.