Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Old World of Darkness - Vampire the Masqurade - Sundays 1-5pm Pacific (18+)

Edited 1507804471
Hi! So I've got a post with the proper information now. So I'm looking for players to start up an 'old' World of Darkness- game! This is VERY high roleplay intensive game and &nbsp;very easy to play. You don't have to know it to want to join in but because of it being high roleplay I am looking for players with at least some experience in tabletop games beforehand. This is also only for people that are 18 and up and will require you to be able to join in a voice chat. Here is a link to explain a tiny bit about it. &nbsp; <a href="http://whitewolf.wikia.com/wiki/Vampire:_The_Masqu" rel="nofollow">http://whitewolf.wikia.com/wiki/Vampire:_The_Masqu</a>... If&nbsp;anyone is interested in more details then this please let me know! EDIT: DAY AND TIME MAY HAVE DRASTICALY&nbsp;CHANGED! Sunday 1-5pm PST
I would love to play if the game is happening, I experienced with the rulesbut&nbsp;have yet to play, please consider me.
I would love to play a old world of darkness game as well.

Edited 1507805026
Tiernan D. said: I would love to play if the game is happening, I experienced with the rulesbut&nbsp;have yet to play, please consider me. If you're still interested after reviewing the new day possible and time please let me know.

Edited 1507805042
Pumpkin said: I would love to play a old world of darkness game as well. If you're still interested after reviewing the new possible day and time please let me know.
Would like to play but never played world of darkness
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Caitlin H. said: EDIT: DAY AND TIME MAY HAVE DRASTICALY&nbsp;CHANGED! Sunday 1-5pm PST Title updated for you :)
Heya! This looks interesting! My Skype is ferelonshaderoot and my discord is William#7031. Message me when you can!
I sent you a DM, count me interested!
I'm still interested, that goes without saying.
I've been a huge fan of Vampire the Masquerade since I was a child, but I've never role played it. I really wanted to, but no one I talked to ever knew anything about it. I'll be honest, I'm still pretty green with role playing, and I'll probably have to review the rules, but If you'd give me a chance I'd love to try it out.
I would seriously love to play! I've been trying to find a V:tM or C:tD game since forever.&nbsp;
I am kind of interested but, do you accept new players? I have not played any of WoD settings ever but I am interested in it a lot. The language barrier is not a hard thing for me but I am not the best at english, so bare with me. What would make this game 18+ exactly?