Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Devin Night token missing

Edited 1507163713
As the title suggests, there is a token missing from Devin Night's token packs. The token in question is very similar to:   It shares the same lower body and wings and I believe number of arms, but is holding a book and an apple and has a different head - which was hooded. It was quite possibly the most important token in my entire campaign, being the final boss. I would at the very least like to know what happened, and if it was moved into another pack so I can re-buy it. Edit: Added in the thing about the head. It's a pretty important and distinguishing feature.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
hmm.  Which token pack is it missing from and how do you know it's missing?
I know it's missing because it's not in my collection anymore (not sure what you were expecting from that question?). I was using it and now it's gone. "It was quite possibly the most important token in my entire campaign, being the final boss." was what I wrote. As for which token pack, I'm almost certain that it actually had it's place taken by that specific token I posted above which, as stated, is similar but with vital differences. The other wasn't a tentacle monster, it had hands and was holding a book and an apple as stated already.  Potential Set Candidates:  These are in order of likeliness.  Deitys & Devils 2 (Not my spelling mistake, also the set which the token linked above was found in.)  Astral Adventures The Undying
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Sometimes people report them as missing from the download, sometimes they are on a preview but not in the listed tokens, sometimes they're on the marketplace page but not in the library search.  Just trying to get to the root of what "missing" meant. =D
Devin N.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hey guys. Sorry for the switch. The token was too similar to an existing piece of art. I made a few changes to some of the tokens in that set. If you contact me I can make a new token that meets your needs. Again I'm sorry that I had to do that.