Follow Up on Character Sheet Glitch

Jeremy H.
Pro
Sheet Author
This is a follow-up post to  this thread (since I forgot to check it a while back, and it's automatically locked), has there been any investigation into what this is since it was reported? This is still  a problem.
Ziechael
Roll20 Mod Team
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Apologies Jeremy, I'll flag this for attention!
Drespar
Roll20 Development Team
Hi Jeremy, My apologies for this falling off the radar! I will bring it up to the team again and see if I can't get some more eyes on it :) Could you also provide the name of the game that this is happening in as well as the names of the sheets that are experiencing this issue? If it is okay with you, we can hop in to see if the issue persists in that game on our systems. Alternatively, you could move the sheets to a temporary folder with an obvious name.

Edited 1507231321
Jeremy H.
Pro
Sheet Author
Drespar said: Hi Jeremy, My apologies for this falling off the radar! I will bring it up to the team again and see if I can't get some more eyes on it :) Could you also provide the name of the game that this is happening in as well as the names of the sheets that are experiencing this issue? If it is okay with you, we can hop in to see if the issue persists in that game on our systems. Alternatively, you could move the sheets to a temporary folder with an obvious name. Sure. The name of the game is The Fade Tabletop 2e. This was happening on another game that has since been put into the Dev server. All of the sheets are affected there, it isn't isolated to just one or two. All of the fields in that game in particular from Species Abilities down to Languages are affected. Everything above that (Items, Weapons, and Knowledge) work fine.
Steve K.
Roll20 Development Team
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Editor
Jeremy, from the sound of your issue it sounds like there is something third party preventing normal functionality from happening. Something like a browser addon on or extension, an anti-virus, or a piece of malware. Do you get this problem when you disable all your extensions? What about the anti-virus? What if you switch to incognito mode?