Macro contains whisper includes a blank chat in chat box

Jamie
Plus
I have a few token macros I use.  I just created a new game and brought in my macros.  In this new game the macros work but the all seem to include an extra chat line. For instance, for the macro I use for initiative: /w gm @{selected|token_name} [[1d20+{modifier|@{selected|attacher_dexterity_check}}&{tracker}]] And it gives me:  I have retyped it and it still does it.  It works fine when I click the "Test Macro" button. Other macros are having this issue plus others. Any thoughts?
Most likely you have an empty line at the bottom of the macro
You have an extra return carriage at the end of the macro.  The blinking cursor should be on the same line as the end of the macro, not the next line, and while in that position hit delete several times to clear the extra return carriage.
Jamie
Plus
Kyle G. said: Most likely you have an empty line at the bottom of the macro Kevin said: You have an extra return carriage at the end of the macro.  The blinking cursor should be on the same line as the end of the macro, not the next line, and while in that position hit delete several times to clear the extra return carriage. Yeah, that was completely it.  I copied and pasted them from a saved file I have.  Thanks.