Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Downloading image from roll20 to computer?

I made a token for my game, then deleted the image from my computer like the silly I am, and now I need to change the token, but I don't have any access to it. Can I save it somehow from my game/library?
As far as i know you can only upload images from your computer to roll20. You can't download images from roll20 to your computer. I would suggest that you go on the web and see if you could re-download your token or see if you can restore your token from the trashcan on your desktop.
Mmm, I could remake it, but it's a bit of a bother. I'll probably not bother(it's very much a non-issue, but it just annoys me), just hoping I could somehow easily get it done.

Edited 1507313368
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Check out  this thread for a snippet by Aaron (and some suggestions by me) for a means to download any of the images in your art library. I assume it still works, but I haven't actually tried it since the changes to the art library layout.
Kirsty
Pro
Sheet Author
I found a work-around for this. Bring your token onto a map and select it. Press "Z", which should bring a zoomed in image onto your screen. If you right-click on the zoomed image (using Chrome, I'm not sure about other browsers), you'll get a menu with the option to save the image.

Edited 1507318084
Munky
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Highlight your Token - press "Z" to zoom - Right Click - "Save Image As"... works on Firefox as well.

Edited 1507318361
Loren the GM
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Alternate method, if Z doesn't work for some reason. Just set it as the Avatar of a character (open character sheet, click Edit, drag the image from your art library), and Right-Click Save-As once it is set to download.