Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Starfinder Macros/Template

The starfinder character sheets are out and have built in macros for spells, attacks, and other as far as I can tell. The spell macro code is visible but I'm curious if there is documentation for this template so I can write my own macros using it?  I've been using the default macro template and think the starfinder one looks much better.
The Starfinder (simple) character sheet uses it's own roll templates. I would assume that if the campaign is using that sheet then the templates would work. The following templates are in use on the Starfinder (simple) character sheet: pf_check, pf-attack, and pf_spell. As it would require a large amount of time to explain each templates properties and expected values, I will just post the code here. I hope it will help you accomplish what you want. pf_check: pf-attack: pf_spell:
Thank you, this is helpful!
As a note, the attack template changed to pf_attack last week.