[LFP] [D&D 5e] Tuesday Night One-Shot Adventure - The Leeches of the Cumberland Bog. New Players Welcome. Tuesday, October 10th 6-9 PM EST.

Brian
Plus
New Players Welcome for a one-shot wilderness adventure into the swamps! I am a fairly new game master looking to share my love of Dungeons & Dragons with players of any experience level. This one-shot wilderness adventure is especially geared toward new and inexperienced players. Due to some scheduling problems with my usual Tuesday night campaign, I am looking for 4-5 players that would be interested in playing through a homebrew one-shot adventure I developed for 5 th Edition Dungeons & Dragons. The adventure is for 2 nd Level Characters and will feature equal parts roleplaying, exploration, and combat. I plan to run this adventure on Tuesday, October 10th from 6-9 PM EST. So if you feel like rolling some dice together, then follow the Looking for Group link and fill out an application. https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/91305/the-leeches-of-the-cumberland-bog Thank you for your time and attention. Happy gaming!
Brian
Plus
Bump.  Four players have signed on for the trek into the swamps.  Room for one more.