Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Land For Belfum Module

I downloaded the Land for Belfum module to use for my own self written campaign. I'm basically just trying to learn with a completed project. I've never messed with Roll20 before. The issue I have is obviously with the Macros. If one of my characters level up I have figured out that I have to change the character sheet as well as the macros. The issue I'm running into is that I can't figure out how to increase the BAB for the macros to work. I wanted to use an NPC and make him a 2nd level character. I can change how much damage he does but not his attack bonus. Can someone else who has this module shed some light on the subject? I would greatly appreciate it.
I recommend you not use the macros they have in the module.  I have this module as well.  I don't use them. You have to change the macros so that it references the BAB and make sure to raise the BAB when your character levels. THis is the attack macro currently [[1d20]] vs. [[@{target|AC}]] A.C. DMG:[[@{dmg1}]] Install the Shaped Sheet for 5E and then use the attack buttons on the character sheet and you have no more issues.  Below is the actual text of the macro used when you hit the d20 attack button next to and individual attack listed on the character sheet. @{Copy of NPC|PC-whisper} @{Copy of NPC|PC-whisper} &{template:pf_attack} @{Copy of NPC|toggle_attack_accessible} @{Copy of NPC|toggle_rounded_flag} {{font=@{Copy of NPC|apply_specfont_chat}@{Copy of NPC|use_specfont}}} {{color=@{Copy of NPC|rolltemplate_color}}} {{character_name=@{Copy of NPC|character_name}}} {{character_id=@{Copy of NPC|character_id}}} {{subtitle}} {{name=Big ol Axe}} {{attack=[[ 1d20cs>[[ 20 ]] + [[ 0 ]] [Total] + [[ 0 ]] [Macro] + @{Copy of NPC|toggle_global_melee_macro_insert} + @{Copy of NPC|toggle_global_attack_macro_insert} ]]}} {{damage=[[1d10 + [[ 0 ]] [Total] + [[ 0 ]] [Macro] + @{Copy of NPC|toggle_global_melee_damage_macro_insert} + @{Copy of NPC|toggle_global_damage_macro_insert}]]}} {{crit_confirm=[[ 1d20 + [[ 0 ]] [Total] + [[ 0 ]] [Macro] + @{Copy of NPC|toggle_global_melee_macro_insert} + @{Copy of NPC|toggle_global_attack_macro_insert} + [[ 0 ]] ]]}} {{crit_damage=[[ [[ 1 * (2 - 1) ]]d10 + (([[ 0 ]] [Total] + [[ 0 ]] [Macro] + @{Copy of NPC|toggle_global_melee_damage_macro_insert} + @{Copy of NPC|toggle_global_damage_macro_insert}) * [[ 2 - 1 ]]) ]]}} {{type=S}} {{weapon_notes=}} 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 {{buff_note=@{Copy of NPC|buff_attack_notes}}} {{condition_note=@{Copy of NPC|condition_attack_notes}}} {{melee_notes=@{Copy of NPC|melee-attack-notes}}} {{header_image=@{Copy of NPC|header_image-pf_attack-melee}}} {{attack_notes=@{Copy of NPC|attack-notes}}} {{vs=ac}} {{vsac=ac}} {{precision_dmg1=}} {{precision_dmg1_type=}} {{precision_dmg2=@{Copy of NPC|global_precision_dmg_macro}}} {{precision_dmg2_type=@{Copy of NPC|global_precision_dmg_type}}} {{critical_dmg1=}} {{critical_dmg1_type=}} {{critical_dmg2=@{Copy of NPC|global_critical_dmg_macro}}} {{critical_dmg2_type=@{Copy of NPC|global_critical_dmg_type}}} {{attack1name=}} I can show you if you want.
Gold
Forum Champion
I had a lot of fun running Lands Of Belfum for my group. But we used a different game system and mostly made our own macros. If you have any other types of questions about this module I would be happy to discuss or playtest. There is also a proboards Forum for Belfum that might get attention of the module developer.&nbsp; <a href="http://belfum.boards.net/board/1/general-discussio" rel="nofollow">http://belfum.boards.net/board/1/general-discussio</a>...
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Omegaman said: I recommend you not use the macros they have in the module.&nbsp; I have this module as well.&nbsp; I don't use them. You have to change the macros so that it references the BAB and make sure to raise the BAB when your character levels. THis is the attack macro currently [[1d20]] vs. [[@{target|AC}]] A.C. DMG:[[@{dmg1}]] Install the Shaped Sheet for 5E and then use the attack buttons on the character sheet and you have no more issues.&nbsp; Below is the actual text of the macro used when you hit the d20 attack button next to and individual attack listed on the character sheet. Just curious, isn't that module designed for Pathfinder?&nbsp; Why would you use a 5e sheet?&nbsp; Seems that the included macros would not work at all if you were using a sheet with different attributes. I am not familiar with the module, but BAB should be included the total attack modifier for all attacks.&nbsp; Changing the BAB on the sheet would(should) automatically be included with the attacks.&nbsp;