Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[5e OGL] How to delete attack slots/spell slots?

I'm somewhat new to Roll20. I was finishing my character sheet, and I found that you could add an attack for something from the equipment area. I'd rather use this attack slot, but upon clearing the other one it wouldn't go away. Clicking on it "uses" it, so i'm not sure how to make it disappear. Help?
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Which sheet?
Loren the GM
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Assuming OGL sheet, you click the lock icon at the bottom of the section you want to remove the entry from, then click the trashcan that appears next to the line you want to delete. Other sheets will have different functionality.
Thank you! It befuddled me for a while.
Can you only make attacks from the equipment tab? I'm trying to make attacks from the spells tab, but the make attack button does not seem to be working. Sorry, not trying to hijack the thread. Just seemed related.
Ken P. said: Can you only make attacks from the equipment tab? I'm trying to make attacks from the spells tab, but the make attack button does not seem to be working. Sorry, not trying to hijack the thread. Just seemed related. If you drag and drop spells from the compendium they should be automatically added to attacks (if they have an attack as part of the spell). If you write in the spell yourself you just need to change dropdown of output from SPELLCARD to ATTACK and that should add the attack in the attacks list.