Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Having issues displaying names of objects.

As Above, I have a collection of assets, but I can't read the full name, not there, nor from hovering, nor when I drag it out onto the screen (and it comes up with that little tool tip). Lots of my assets are sized and being unable to read what size things are takes so much longer, otherwise some rooms have wooden planks 4-5 times larger than others. How do I read the proper title of all of my assets? If it's relevant I have an 1920x1080p, 27" Screen, so it's nothing to do with my screen size.
Just re-reading, to clarify. I'm trying not to have to drag out the bar further onto my screen. I'm not looking for a solution like that. I just want to be able to read the full name with a key or tooltip.
Hi Ryujin Hawker, Unfortunately, the only way to show the full name currently is to increase the size of the side pane. However, I will be sure to bring this up to UI/UX to see if there is something we can do to make things a little easier.