Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Align to Grid tool selecting page grid instead of free select

Today when I tried aligning a map to the grid, instead of allowing me to free select an area on the map, it selected squares of the Roll20 grid.&nbsp; Accepting the pixels (or manually setting them) will resize the map, but I have no way of properly selecting their size with the tool.&nbsp; Attached is a screenshot and console log. Browser: Chrome&nbsp;61.0.3163.100 Extensions: 1password, OneTab, AdBlock (disabled) OS: macOS Sierra 10.12.6 Javascript: enabled Anti-virus: None Console log: &nbsp; <a href="https://gist.github.com/JamesAlday/b3c1644cee6e05a" rel="nofollow">https://gist.github.com/JamesAlday/b3c1644cee6e05a</a>... Screenshot:
I had this problem when I had the Advance&nbsp; Fog of War enabled.&nbsp; When I turned off the Advance Fog of War, I was able to free select correctly and be able to align the map.&nbsp; James A.&nbsp; maybe you are experience the same thing.&nbsp; So easy fix would be disable Advance Fog of War until after you have your map aligned to the grid.
You're absolutely correct!&nbsp; I disabled Advanced Fog of War and it works fine.&nbsp; Thanks much!
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Smells like unintentional behaviour... will flag for attention, thanks for the reproduction steps.
Hi everyone! This issue should now be fixed! If you are still experiencing this issue, please feel free to post in our Advanced Fog of War thread or create a new post if you believe it to be unrelated. Cheers!