Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Creating new monsters by editing Monster Manual character sheets? (OGL)

Is there a way I can take a sheet from a Monster I got in the monster guide and edit it? I did so, but the token keeps trying to revert to the original monster sheet. For example, I dragged Twig Blight to my game, so I now have the sheet. I then renamed it Tree Blight and adjusted the stats and size. Then I readded Twig Blight. Only issue is I can only get it to create a Twig Blight Token with Twig Blight stats.

Edited 1507487981
Silvyre
Forum Champion
You'll need to (re)save the edited Token as the Default Token of the Tree Blight Character. This guide also might be helpful.
Loren the GM
Pro
Marketplace Creator
You need to delete the default token (open the sheet, click edit). It is still using the token associated with the Twig Blight.
You guys are great! Thanks a lot Loren S and Silvyre!