Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Compendium Slow Down

Just a quick one.  I DM's a game for the first time tonight (was great), everything about it ran as expected, character sheets, fog, effects etc.  However the compendium wouldn't open entries and took ages to even filter what was typed. This has never happened as a player / when I am the only one in the game.... any tips on performance / a specific fix? Thanks.
Hi Alex S., Are you still experiencing this issue? It was likely related to some server issues we had recently.
Drespar said: Hi Alex S., Are you still experiencing this issue? It was likely related to some server issues we had recently. Maybe Drespar.  I'll check during my next game scheduled this weekend.  I'll also try Firefox too.  The problem doesnt occur if I am not hosting a game. Thanks.
Well the problem went away, it may have been a fix your end.  I even recorded though OBS (only 720p) and it behaved perfectly.
Good to hear! I will close this and mark resolved. Thanks for getting back to me on this :)