Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[PF] ALL MENUS Macro built into roll20

Hey Guy,   I have 2 issues that just creaped up on me today. (pathfinder game) 1. I made a new character in the library, saved it, then renamed it.  I have the token assigned to a new character. When I click the all menu icon it gives me an error saying the old character name is no longer there. How do I fix this? 2. I made a new character named it the character before saving it. Then assigned it to a token. When i click on her token I get no ALL MENUS macro in the upper left corner. WE have 6 characters in this game not including NPC's and they all work correctly on the other characters.  This happened today.  I am hoping someone can tell em how to fix this?
I found the place to edit the name. problem one solved.  problem two temp fix. in same place to edit macro I made a new ability macro called All-Menu (when I tried All Menu it added the hyphen) pasted this %{Zun Xei|allmenus} into the place and checked the box that says token macro 
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
HibikiSayo said: Hey Guy,   I have 2 issues that just creaped up on me today. (pathfinder game) 1. I made a new character in the library, saved it, then renamed it.  I have the token assigned to a new character. When I click the all menu icon it gives me an error saying the old character name is no longer there. How do I fix this? 2. I made a new character named it the character before saving it. Then assigned it to a token. When i click on her token I get no ALL MENUS macro in the upper left corner. WE have 6 characters in this game not including NPC's and they all work correctly on the other characters.  This happened today.  I am hoping someone can tell em how to fix this? 1. If you shift-click your "All Menu" ability macro, can you update the character name? 2. Are you using the PFC script to generate ability macro?  Assuming you are, try making the appropriate changes in the !pfc ---config menu for "automatically create token actions..." and then use the  "apply to campaign" button.

Edited 1507512318
1: Shift Click I was able to pull up the macro and change the name!  Thank you! 2: I am unfamiliar with how to use scripting. All my scripts are default, if there are any!  The only script that I KNOW I've got in use, is the new one for companions.

Edited 1507513400
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Scott C.'s Pathfinder Companion Script (PFC) is a "companion" script for the Pathfinder sheet.  It enhances the sheet by in various ways, such as auto-handling temp hp, tracking or resources (ammo, potions, spells, etc.), creating ability macros based off of the menu buttons already found on the sheet (such as the All Menus, Skills, Attacks, Spells, etc.), Condition/Buff and status marker syncing, linking token bars, mook numbering, and more... Read all about the PFC script  here .   In regards to #2, when you say "When i click on her token I get no ALL MENUS macro in the upper left corner." that made me think that the pfc script was in use since it can auto-create ability macros based off of it's configuration menu.  Did you manually create the "All Menus" ability macro?  You can click the "All Menus" button on the sheet and then use the UP arrow in the chat input window to see the last macro that was input.  You can probably copy/paste that macro into your "All Menus" ability macro to get the button to work properly for you.
Vince TY For the help! I was able to solve the issues with your advice for #2.