Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[5e OGL] Missing some buttons after update

After the update(though I don't know if it's because of it), my up and down arrows on my hit dice, extra resources, spell slots, etc. are all missing
Do they not appear if you highlight over the number?
Kyle said: Do they not appear if you highlight over the number? Nah, also, I probably should have said this before, but my DM still sees the buttons fine on my sheet, so it's only me that can't see them.(maybe an issue with Firefox for browser, but I imagine it'd be a more common problem if so)
Hey i'm having this issue too Nick! Have you found a fix? the problem persists for me even on firefox and chrome

Edited 1508527851
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Some input fields were changed in the 2.0 update (from number type to text type), which is why there are no longer spinners on those fields.