Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Highlight monsters for players

Hi, I'm a longtime lurker and fan of roll20. I finally did the step and comitted for a oneshot GM'ing my first round ever and I'm looking for a solution about Monster Tokens. I wanna show my players the token while I describe what they see but without enlarging it manually. Is there a way ( I think I saw this on CoS?) to highlight it for all players with a specific shortcut? thanks in advance, Cley
I believe if you click on the token and hit shift-z it will show it to all players
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Gozer the Gozerian said: I believe if you click on the token and hit shift-z it will show it to all players That's the one :) Here is the  wiki page to back that up for reference.