Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Maximum number of items in a rollable table

I'm sure I've read about a threshold for the number of items that can be put in a rollable table without mess with weights, but I'm not able to find it on the forum. So, is there a maximum items quantity that should not be exceeded? 

Edited 1507552404
Silvyre
Forum Champion
I don't have a figure, but I believe a Game begins to struggle to open/edit/roll a table with enough total weight. That's probably a good indicator of a  personal upper bound.
So, the maximum should be 100 items (each with a weight of 1)
I have 217 in one table. Don't use it often but it does not seem to bog down any.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Gianmarco V. (Ravencroma) said: So, the maximum should be 100 items (each with a weight of 1) You can go over 100, the weight of a row is out of the total sum of the weights, so it might be 3/317 or something.
I have random name tables with over 1000 entries and don't really notice any performance hit.  YMMV.