Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFDM][Weekly]3-5 new players looking for DM Saturdays/Sundays mornings EST

A few friends and I are looking for a DM for weekly games on Saturday or Sunday mornings. Start time is negotiable, but prefferably around 8:00am EST. Most of us will be fairly new to role playing games, and we are open to rule sets, campaign setting, etc. Since we are new, we would like a pretty even mix of RP and combat. Please let me know if you are interested.
I am interested in GMing.  PM for more information.
bump
depending on how much world building vs mind's eye theater and simply using roll20 for game mechanics rolls and such plus how long you want your sessions to run i might be able to help. 
I'm interested as long as it's a system where the information neccesary to play is available for free.  I.e. pathfinder, 3.5, etc.  Additionally, I can probably run a WOD game mostly from memory and I have access to two different versions of Mutants and Masterminds.