Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Edit and formatting descriptions

Currently in a Pathfinder default sheet. Is there a way to format descriptions inside the description of items in the inventory so the output in the chat is more proper to show lists, tables or other stuff? If so, how? Our target would be showing quickly throgh chat all items carrying by the pjs ship, or items in the house properties and such...

Edited 1507605413
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I think you only have  basic markdown editing available. You can use the Markdown formatting in general messages, whispers (/w), descriptions (/desc), and emotes (/em). You can also include Markdown formatting in the values you pass to Roll Templates and it should work fine. For example, {{attack= 1d20 vs **AC**}}.
Yep, what i was expecting.... I was hoping for embebed html or maybe BBcode or similars... Thank you anyway!