Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Png Images/Figures missing from Library

I recently uploaded 22 .pngs that are not showing up in my recently uploaded list... or my library.  Is there a way to refresh the list to see them?  I'm wondering if other images are not showing up and thus preventing me from deleting them.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with the site. Could you please carefully work through the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues ? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Thank you!
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Another thing to check is how much space is left in your storage quota , and how much storage the 22 image files require. If that upload would bring you over your limit (i.e. 100MB as a Free user), that upload will fail.
I'm for sure under the storage limit.  I'd actually like to delete some older files to make sure I stay away from limit but I don't think I'm seeing all images I've uploaded to be able to delete them.
I deleted my report for I have found the issue.  To test portions of the map... I logged in with my wife's account in a different tab to live test.  After the successfully test... I continued creating the world.  But they saved to the my wife's account and not my own!  I will move the files to the proper account. Sorry for the false alarm.  I thank you for your prompt reply and a wonderful system to allow me to play the games I love with my out-of-state friends.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
I'm glad the problem was so easily fixed :)  I'll go ahead and mark this resolved and close it, and please don't hesitate to start a new thread if you've any issues or concerns in the future.