Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for Players [World of Darkness, Mage 20th Anniversary]

Hey folks, Looking for some players so I can run some M20 stuff over here. Am flip-flopping between scheduled live or text-only but using the map to make sense of positioning and for handouts, pictures and the like, depending on interest.  Anyway, interest check for Mage 20th Anniversary. If folk are keen on the notion, then we can talk :)
Andrew R.
Pro
Sheet Author
You should put your time zone in your profile and post. It helps GMs and players choose you. 
Andrew R. said: You should put your time zone in your profile and post. It helps GMs and players choose you.  It's a good thought, but as I am not presently sure if this will be a live game, I didn't feel it ultra necessary right in the moment. I want to see what people think before I really move in that direction. That said, if I did do this live, it'd be a Sunday or two per month and I'm in Toronto, so I'm in EST. Cheers!
I'd be interested in that, I don't have access to any of the new stuff, but I played Mage back in the day.  I'd be interested to find out if my old power combo still works if nothing else.  My guy used to be able to lower himself to the bruised condition and gain magick and then heal himself out of it so he always had his full as long as he could take a short rest.  I really like the creativity offered by Mage compared with the other WOD stuff.