Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFGM] Group of 5 players looking for an adventure!

Edited 1507672054
We're all in our 20's and in need of a gm willing to throw us a wicked DnD story! We're a silly bunch that love challenging adventures, with serious tones and comical relief all in between! we're mostly available on sundays late afternoon EST ( we can discuss times if anything needs adjusting ). Gotta be LGBT+ friendly (we're gay af).
Are you free on sunday evenings? If so I'm running a Shadow of The Demon Lord campaign if you're interested. If you're not familiar it's a very horror fantasy focused game with similar mechanics to DnD (The guy who made it helped write 5e) but much more streamlined. I'm working on a homebrew setting. No worries if you're unfamiliar I'm happy to go over the rules with you all. Check out the Lfg if you need more info <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/91178/sotdl-the" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/91178/sotdl-the</a>...
I will set the scene a bit this world is a world of flying people there is a bird species the arokana which is the bird person in dnd and they are the most common species but any other species has some way of flying in this world it does have land but it's not necessarily used a lot all the cities are flying anything it's on the ground is normally poor or farming and pretty much there is a main metropolis there are many inventions this world is bustling with magical items magical invention's everything like that and the main metropolis was hit by major terror attack and the crystals that hold up in the sky these arcane crystals were taken out and this dropped to the ground and exploded millions died or thousands depending on you know DnD and it set off an almost nuclear on arcane like blast A lot of the major continent was taken out there are still some parts that are our ok there is still a bunch of floating metropolis there not the main one but you are a group of travelers looking through waste trying to find treasure trying to find enemies that'd would somehow harm the good people of this realm and some of you may have a alterior motive of trying to figure out who took out the main metropolis and kill them if they're still alive so who's your character is he a bird person mage who is looking for the information and relics left behind or is he a bounty hunter trying to find the biggest loot and fame
Tuesdays so tonight as 8pm est
I have got a game on Sunday at 8-9 est that' the start I'd love to have you join it' a homerew game after the Steven universe show it' a homerew 5e and you don' have to know anything about the show dm me or post in appications on we are the crystal gems game
If you don't mind 3.5 or Pathfinder I usually build my games from the ground up around my players according to their wishes after a session zero group discussion.&nbsp; I prefer to build my own vague world rather than use some rich history written by someone else as it allows for more freedom.&nbsp; Don't get me wrong, I'm playing in a pathfinder campaign set in Ustalav called Carrion Crown and that's plenty of fun, just not how I tend to roll as a DM.&nbsp; I guess i'll put it this way, I can't possibly keep all that history great and i find it to be full of smart people doing things that are overly dumb. Anyway, if you are interested please let me know roughly what you want.&nbsp; I can set the difficulty anywhere from cuddly blunted spears held by teddy bears to Savage dragons attempting and most likely succeeding to gut you while you are also fighting the swarm of beholders controlling it.&nbsp; Or to put it another way, pretty much impossible to die to omg so so easy to die that you all each have 4 back up characters ready to go. &nbsp; &nbsp;As for the LGBTQ thing, it's all good.