Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Unable to archive/ delete character, handouts etc...

So I've noticed a bit of a problem, whenever I go to archive or delete a handout or npc or anything of the like you need to right click on it to pop up the window that allows you to do this... for some reason starting this week the browser now also pops its right click window up directly on top of the archive window... making me unable to use the features. Is there any kind of script or method of disabling this window from popping up?
Hi Sin, What browser and OS are you using? Could you also please work through our guide to Solving Technical Issues : Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please have your player thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Thank you!
Firefox, windows, 10 checked chrome and internet explorer both are having the same problem when previously they didnt. Already went through several trouble shooting processes with fire fox with no success on all of them... dont have any addons at all, cleared cache and already did step 4 as well. heres a link to the fire fox specific steps ive tried to dsiable it. <a href="https://www.wikihow.com/Disable-%22No-Right-Click%" rel="nofollow">https://www.wikihow.com/Disable-%22No-Right-Click%</a>...
Thank you for that information. Could you provide a console log capturing the event when you attempt to right-click? Thank you!
issue resolved itself, finally gave up after not being able to fix it and its apparently no longer a problem.