Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

One page in Campaign freezes

Hi.  Somehow I've done something to mess up one of my maps.  Not sure what I can do to get it back and operational. Game name:  Glitterdoom - Fifth Edition Fantasy #1 Map name: Forest Attack I had it running today, and the only change I can think of is I deleted some player tokens from it.  Now it freezes on the load page.  I tried clearing my cache, rebooting both the browser (tried on Chrome and Edge) as well as the computer.   Any thoughts?

Edited 1507676014
Playing with the page settings, it turns out if I check "Advanced Fog of War", the page freezes.   ...but only freezes if the selected layer is "Objects & Tokens". If I'm on "Map & Background" it freezes
Hi T F., I have submitted a ticket for the devs to have a look.
Hello T. F., Thanks for reporting this issue and providing this info.  We're seeing this crop up for a few people and are working on dealing with the problem.  For the time being, I can only recommend disabling Advanced Fog of War for that specific page while we investigate further. Strangely, I can't seem to reproduce the issue on your particular campaign, though I have been able to on others.  Can you confirm that the issue is still occurring for that map?  It may provide further insight into certain use cases. Thanks, Jeff