Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Impossible to connect to a game

Edited 1507733128
helloI have a problem when I connect to my games. the page remains black and the memory increases until it crashes the browser. I tried on Firefox, edge, opera. I specify that I am GM connection, the players can connect normally. I have tested from severals locations and devices, always same result. I would prepared a game in 4hours. I think is a GM script problem, because players connection working normaly. if a create a new game (gm mode) it work normaly PS : i had new information : i gave a GM rights to a player account and it works for it. but not for me with the real gm account
It looks like you are using Opera. The latest official releases of Firefox and Chrome are the only supported browsers for Roll20. Try one of them and see if you can load your game.