Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

My own System and Roll20 - are not 100% compatibility (and my english is not good - i need a translater to german)

Hello  I have more problems... at first my English is not so good and i hope you can understand me. I need a translater how can translate to german. at second ... i have made my own system (1240) and its based on percent System (max = 100% - but i need a W100 + W20) and the character creation is not compatible with Roll20. I have paint my own maps and create new races for example The Evó (elves in my game) or Araméy (Gypsy folk or dealer) or the Zákay (Half dwarf half a rat or Mixture of both) and so on. You see my System are not compatible with Roll20... and i want to start to stream my System in Germany in january and i look if i can used Roll20 for it, but i must say, its very unfortunately it is too hard to make compatibility between Roll20 and my system 1240. I would like to use Roll20 if a compatibility between Roll20 and my system 1240 can be produced, as well as with the character creation, as well as with the percentage system also the dice and which I can bring my own maps with in Roll20. Only than i can use Roll20 for my 1240 Streaming, you know? I hope my english is not so bad and you can understand me a little bit, but please answer in german... or can someone translate? Kann einer von Englisch ins Deutsche übersetzen? Bitte melden ;) 
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
What does W100 + W20 mean? How is Roll20 incompatible with 1240? Was bedeutet W100 + W20? Wie ist Roll20 mit 1240 inkompatibel?
You can also answer to my e-mail: <a href="mailto:voron79@gmx.de" rel="nofollow">voron79@gmx.de</a> :) thanks and i need realy a person how can translate :)
W = Cube for example W20 = a dice with the numbers 1 to 20 ;) i hope you can now understnd more :) My problem is, that the gamer can't use a dice with numbers from 1 to 120 because&nbsp;the highest number you can have on a skill or an attribute is 100, which must be sub-cube with a hundred-sided + twentieth dice. For exampel&nbsp;You have to swim and under dice and you have the number 30 ... you have to now with a hundred-sided + twenties-diced submerge. So you have to try to achieve a dice result which is = 30 or less. i hope you can understand mor now. Can i used my own maps? And how i can do it? and how can i change the dice that it is a dice with the numbers from 1 between 120?
And thanks for answer :)

Edited 1507735094
Jakob
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Sebastian, du möchtest einfach einen W120 würfeln? Das geht mit /r 1d120 oder als Inline-Wurf mit [[1d120]]. Oder missverstehe ich etwas?
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
You can use your own maps by dragging the image file into the map area. You can then access it from the "Art Library" tab on the right. Sie können Ihre eigenen Karten verwenden, indem Sie die Bilddatei in den Kartenbereich ziehen. Sie können dann über die Registerkarte "Kunstbibliothek" auf der rechten Seite darauf zugreifen.
Ah ok Danke Jakob... Ja genau ich brauche einen W120 und ich denke noch viel Hilfe beim Umgang mit Roll20 :)&nbsp; Thanks Aaron for your answer. And how is that with the character creation? How can i used my Rules to creat a Char with the Charakter creation in Roll20? Is that possible?
For Example here the Rules for Character Creation in German Charaktererschaffung: Es wird der Charakterbogen von 1240 für die Charaktererschaffung benötigt (siehe Regel 24). Um einen Charakter zu erschaffen muss man sich eine Rasse (siehe Regel 26), Beruf (siehe Regel 25) und zwei Disziplinen (siehe Regel 5) aussuchen. Hat ein Wert eine Kommastelle (z.B. 3,2 oder 40,6 oder oder) dann wird immer aufgerundet (z.B. 3,2 = 4; 40,6 = 41), außer bei 100 (siehe Regel 3). Bei der Erschaffung des Avatar des Charakters können Online Programme zur Hilfe genommen werden (siehe Liste im Anhang). Attribute: Attribute sind Werte die von deinem Körper (sprich auch Rasse!) abhängig sind wie z.B. Stärke, Charisma,… . Diese Werte bestimmen dann auch Deine Fertigkeitswerte wie z.B. schleichen, klettern, … . Der Charakterwert für die Attribute wird wie folgt errechnet: Rassenwert + Berufswert + W20 3 Maximaler Wert der erreicht werden kann: 100 (= 100%). Fertigkeiten: Fertigkeiten sind von den Attributen abhängig. Bei der Charaktererschaffung wird der Grundwert errechnet. Ab dann kann man die Fertigkeiten nur durch einsetzen von Lernpunkten erhöhen (siehe Regel 10). Charakterwert für die Fertigkeiten wird wie folgt errechnet: Attribut + W20 2 Oder wenn zwei Attribute für eine Fertigkeit zutreffen Attribut 1 + Attribut 2 + W10 4 Maximaler Wert der erreicht werden kann: 100 (= 100%).
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Custom player sheets can be created, but only with a pro subscription (for all practical purposes). Without doing so, you can set attributes and abilities on the "Character" tab on the 3rd tab by opening the "Character" tab on the "Journal" tab. Benutzerdefinierte Player-Blätter können erstellt werden, aber nur mit einem Pro-Abonnement (für alle praktischen Zwecke). Ohne dies zu tun, können Sie Attribute und Fähigkeiten auf dem "Zeichen" auf der 3. Registerkarte festlegen, indem Sie das "Zeichen" auf der Registerkarte "Journal" öffnen.
Thanks Aaron for this Information. I will think over :)
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Cheers! Prost!