Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can't upload images anymore

I can't upload any new images to any game. Browser doesn't matter, computer doesn't matter. The images usually appear as broken images the next day, once for each time I tried to upload. I thought it might have been an image I uploaded before, as sometimes it solves the issue just to delete the last uploaded image, but not this time. That image was deleted and still I can't upload. I'm in the middle of a game right now and it is slightly problematic :-)
I had a similar problem once. Are you using any adblockers, antivirus programs, firewalls, anything that could potentially interfere with the transfer of data? Have you tried uploading pictures without any browser extensions running?
I changed none of my settings but strangely enough, at husband's computer and it works from here, which doesn't really help me. Or maybe it generally works again, I'll find out later. Same scanner here, same add ons, too, which makes it really confusing. Maybe something got corrupted on my comp, which will make finding the error really annoying.