Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Starfinder Character Sheet Augments Not Saving

Hello, In the Starfinder Character sheet.  The section for Augments under Skills, Saves, and Other Tables is not saving any data put into it.  Had a player point it out to me, and when testing I had the same problem occur.  Entering data, then closing the sheet and reopening it removes everything listed under Augments. Thanks for the help and keep up the great work!

Edited 1507798792
Loki
Sheet Author
Hi. I'm not the author of that sheet but I noticed that in the whole augment section (865 - 931) the input boxes lack name-attributes. Without an "attr_"-prefix Roll20 (AFAIK) isn't able to handle the contents as attributes and therefore doesn't store them. Would be rather easy to fix for the author. Cheers.
Thank you for the information Loki. I was unaware of that criteria. I will get right on it .