Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Is it possible to make a custom deck with only 1 draw per card?

I am trying to make a custom deck, using the number 1-13. In trying to deal to turn order for 13 characters in the tracker, my problem is I am seeing copies of the same card dealt to multiple characters. Is it possible to use Deal to turn order to quickly deal out 13 unique cards to 13 characters in turn order with out duplicate cards?
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Can you paste a screenshot of the settings for your deck?  I'm wondering if you have infinite deck selected, which might allow you to get more than one of the same card if you haven't reshuffled between deals.

Edited 1507778122
I just figured it out. Apparently the turn tracker doesn't recognize double digits. So when I seen multiple 1's it was actually a 1 and a 11 or 12  or 13. Is there a work around for this?
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
That is very strange.  You could use A, B, C for 11, 12, 13.  I have no idea why it wouldn't support double digits.  I'll have to try that out...
Apparently using Ten, and not 10 works however it appears ten is the cap as Eleven only produced an E. 
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
That's quite strange.