Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Creating New Pages

Edited 1508295195
Hello whenever I create a new page, i can drag and drop images and tokens onto the page, and the map items i drop does appear on the page icon as well. The tokens and maps are on the map and i can right click and attempt to change their scale but while they are being invisible to do so. I have already cleared my cache and such, and also tried to copy the game as well and the same thing happens as well. Please let me know if there are any fixes to it, thanks Rich
Hi Rich B., Do you think you could capture a console log of you dropping images onto the page? Especially ones that end up being invisible? Thank you!
Hey here is two screen captures of the console logs, one of me dropping images onto the page, along with the log of when i load the page. I hope this can help you solve the issue. I think I might make a new game to resolve the issues since this error only happens in the certain game.   Thanks Drespar
Sorry for the delayed response on this matter! How are you adding images to the tabletop? Are you dragging them from the art library or some other way? If it is from the art library, I would check to make sure that it is actually still uploaded on your account. The 403 error points to there being a missing asset somewhere.
I tried to drag from my computer to create a new image, to use an image that i have already uploaded before and use, and I even tried to use one of the tokens from roll20 that is built in. None has solved the issue or been displayed in that game. I have made a new game and remade the maps and thankfully that one is working and no issues. So I guess we can close this unless you want to work on it. The only thing I could think of is one of the images I tried to use corrupted the whole game but beside that not sure what happened.