Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Master Vault campaign background issue (Missing?)

Hi, I have an issue on the larder map of the master vault free campaign. When I join as a player, the first map (larder) is empty, i can see the grid and the rats but with a white background (if I revealed the area, of course). Is the background missing ? Because i can see it as the GM . . . The other maps seem to work just fine. Also I just started using roll20 so maybe I'm missing something obvious. Do I need to dl the map ? And how ? I made a "huge" translation work on every text, so i would like to not have to start over by starting a new game :D Thanks for the help. Vjsou
Info: I found that I cant select my background as the GM on this map (larder) whereas, on the other maps I can select them and see them when i'm a player. If I find the way to dl this particular background, maybe it would solve my situation.
Check if the background was moved to the GM Layer by accident.