Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] 2 experienced players players looking for a non D&D game to lay on Thursdays

Edited 1507953428
Me and my girlfriend are looking for a new Thursday game to play in because our last game just ended. We both have a lot of TTRPG experience with numerous systems we just aren't too crazy for anything D&D or Pathfinder. So if you have a game you think we may be interested in pleased let us know! Also anything after 8 PM EST works for us.
Andrew R.
Pro
Sheet Author
You should put your time zone in your profile and post. It helps GMs and players choose you. 
I'm also looking for this, I don't want to play DnD since it's too ruleheavy for my taste. And depending on when we play my bf can join. I've got experience from pnp rpg over a few years but been on hold the last years. My bf is a newbie. Send me a pm if anything comes up and you want us in.