Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Campaign not showing up

Edited 1507922091
I've attempted to make a public listing for my campaign and it says it's there but I can't find it on the listings and there's been no activity as of yet. I know it takes time but it was over a day ago I posted it. The campaign's called "Dragonvale" and the image is the welsh dragon. Edit : It seems to have appeared now so I guess it was just being particularly slow or I had some filters on?
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I found it with a simple keyword search " Dragonvale " but if it is in the standard lfg search, it is buried 10+pages deep.
It doesn't show up if I filter to only DnD 5e which is my system and yes, it is very deep.
This kind of behavior is not out of the ordinary. Every few hours our LFG system will index all of the listings and update them. During this time you would see almost no listings and as you refreshed they would show up little by little. It is likely that your game was towards the end of this indexing process when you were searching. If you run into this again, just wait a few minutes and it should pop up :)