Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Bugged Attribute Modifier

Edited 1508088793
In my game, Secrets of Ignasia, one of my characters, Zanar, has a bugged strength score. His strength is set to 16, but the modifier from the new update is making it 8130143. Obviously this is an issue for gameplay, but I can't find anywhere to edit the attribute modifiers. I don't know what caused the bug, but it may have something to do with the belt of giant strength he was wearing when the update happened. Any time I try to change his strength score in any way the modifier just goes up. Deleting the belt or readding it doesn't help.
Go through each item on the character, specifically looking at the MODS section for the items. Is there any item that modifies the strength of the character. Look for a value like this in the MODS section Strength X

Edited 1508092164
Thank you, that was the issue. Whenever I change a weapon attack in the weapons section, it throws off the attribute for that attack. I have to deselect "has an attack' for all of the weapons, and then create the attacks manually. Pain in the butt, but at least I got it to work.