Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Typo in Editor Tutorial [Extremely minor]

Detailed Description of the Problem: I just started using Roll20 today, so I logged in and started the tutorial. I saw what I believe to be a typo on the Art section of the tutorial (see image for details; I believe "Permium" should be "Premium," not like it really matters - the message is clear, so this bug is extremely minor). Steps to Reproduce the Problem: I clicked the suggestion to start the tutorial just after creating my account. Description of Your Setup (Browser + Version, Operating System, etc.):  Chrome 61.0.3163.100 on Windows 7, JS & Cookies enabled. Have a good day! - T
The tutorial is something we are hoping to give an overhaul, so this is certainly something that should be fixed in that update :)