Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

My Char sheet work disappeared?!

Yesterday I did a lot with the char sheet I'm making.  Today I logged on and it had reverted to a point like half-way through my work yesterday.  I know I had been saving my changes all day.  Does it matter which page I save my changes on, that is to say, while viewing the HTML, CSS, or preview?     Lost like 5 hours of work.  I'll start backing my stuff up, for sure.  This is the first time I've had anything disappear on me with Roll 20.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
It doesn't matter if you are on the html, css, or the preview but if you were experiencing lag or something of that nature, when you saved it could have hung up and the command not reach the server to save. I usually back my work up on notepad++.
Thanks man, will do.