Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

To Live or Die in Athas a Ad&d 2nd ed Dark Sun Campaign

On the Magic Raveled World of Athas not many have friends. but the party finds that some of their best friends were recently Kidnapped by Slavers. Your quest is to free them . This Will be an Ongoing campaign For Dark Sun Ad&d 2nded . Characters at 1st level . We WILL have a character creation session before our first game. We will be using Discord. Games will be every other Sunday from 3pm - 7pm central time Looking for 6 players. Comment or message if interested in Joining 
Correction Players will Start at 3rd Level
Hi Tim, Would be keen to get involved - always wanted to play a game of dark sun! When are you looking to start? Stuart
Stufoo55 said: Hi Tim, Would be keen to get involved - always wanted to play a game of dark sun! When are you looking to start? Stuart Sunday November 12 3pm
ok guys we still need 4 or 5 players . Youll need the Dark Sun Boxed set for char gen . starting at level 3. all kits that are Dark Sun oriented are legal. Comment or message . also youll need the Ad&d 2nd ed PHB. lets get this ..campaign crackin
I'll be dusting off 2nd edition PHB this weekend. Currently thinking of a mul cleric or thri-kreen thief...
Stufoo55 said: I'll be dusting off 2nd edition PHB this weekend. Currently thinking of a mul cleric or thri-kreen thief... message to be added to the campaign
I'm interested if still looking for players.  Never actually played Dark Sun but was always interested in it.  I have both the boxed set (PDF) and the 2E PHB (will have to dig it out and and refresh my memory on it).   Let me know if you need any more info.   
Thirsty Squirrel said: I'm interested if still looking for players.  Never actually played Dark Sun but was always interested in it.  I have both the boxed set (PDF) and the 2E PHB (will have to dig it out and and refresh my memory on it).   Let me know if you need any more info.    nope you just need discord and can handle a  Sunday game. reply an ill  message the join link
Sunday works perfectly and Discord is fine.
Hey Tim, Can you send me the game link? Thanks Stu
Anybody else out there . still need 2-3 more players. this is going to be an intense campaign
Hi, I'm a GMT time zone, and have always been interested in Dark Sun since I listened to a mini-adventure podcast of it's 4e setting. I've never played Ad&d 2e but have played 1e. I've only played a little bit of a dark sun adventure in a canceled campaign, but I like the grittier and different style of the world. Like I said, I've never played 2e, but I'm a pretty quick learner of game mechanics so I hope that isn't a problem, and I am interested in this adventure.
MQuinny1234 said: Hi, I'm a GMT time zone, and have always been interested in Dark Sun since I listened to a mini-adventure podcast of it's 4e setting. I've never played Ad&d 2e but have played 1e. I've only played a little bit of a dark sun adventure in a canceled campaign, but I like the grittier and different style of the world. Like I said, I've never played 2e, but I'm a pretty quick learner of game mechanics so I hope that isn't a problem, and I am interested in this adventure. well for this youll need the Ad&d 2nd ed Players Handbook. The Original Darksun boxset.  and possibly The Psionics handbook. if you can get these let me know an ill message with invite link. Also youll need Discord
ok guys and girls we still need 2-3 players for this campaign.. comment or message if interested
Looking for 2 players  are the Dark Sun fans out there
Hey Tim,  I'm interested, but new to roll20, I have an old copy of the box set and my 2e books.  Sundays work.
I would like to join in. I've always been interested in Dark Sun but have never had a chance to play it. 
Are you still looking?  I'd be fascinated to join.  I have a preserver and a halfelf Bard rolled.  looking into a ThriKreen ranger psionicist. I have the box set psionicist hand book and the players handbook downloaded