Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Need 1-2 more for Short Homebrew Pathfinder Campaign (4-5 Sessions)

Edited 1508186394
Hey! I'm going to be running a short Campaign using a Customized Version of the Pathfinder system. We don't have an exact date set, but it will be on either Monday, Tuesday or Thursday at 7pm EST. Some examples of some of the custom rules I'll be running: A built-from-scratch Race system A tweaked version of the Grouped skills from Pathfinder Unchained New rules for Legendary creatures, (i.e. Dragons, Hydras, etc) for a more tactical and dangerous combats against such creatures Tweaked rules for the majority of classes, plus "Unchained" versions of the Fighter, Wizard and Cleric A brand new Class, the Herald, plus new archetypes for existing classes Altered core feats And a lot more! Currently we have 3 players, and are looking for 1-2 more. The party will start at level 4, and will level once towards the end of the campaign, ignoring EXP. The game will take place in the Issarian Heartlands, my custom setting. If you would like to read more about the world and the story you will be engaged in, you can read about the world in this document I gave to the other players:&nbsp; <a href="https://docs.google.com/document/d/147ZFZ8Wty4WBJ0P5nDh3lNdhpA2_gtwCxc3P72x_EwE/edit?usp=sharing" rel="nofollow">https://docs.google.com/document/d/147ZFZ8Wty4WBJ0P5nDh3lNdhpA2_gtwCxc3P72x_EwE/edit?usp=sharing</a> EDIT: Almost forgot! We use voice chat in a Discord server, so please have a mic.
I'd be interested. Do you have any sort of listing where one could take a look at your homebrew in more detail?
Unfortunately we've already filled up through the listing. Sorry!