Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Jukebox request: Folders in Folder, Volume Sliders in Now Playing, Search,

Limithron
Pro
Marketplace Creator
All three of these features would be huge for my games. Nesting folders in other folder would help with sorting. For example an SFX folder with different creature folders, or a music folder with locales and vibes. Volume sliders would be very useful in the Now Playing section so you can adjust what is playing without having to re-find it in your library. Search would also be great as sometimes you need to find a sound very quickly. I also don't like that when you are playing a playlist, clicking any other sound stops the playlist. For example, I'd like to play my "Dungeon Music" playlist in the background but then trigger FX on top like doors and monsters. 
I came to the forum to request these exact changes! It would make the already good jukebox into an exceptional system, and would be a lot more user-friendly.
Stephanie B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Parts of this suggestion are now on the Dev server.
Which parts are on the Dev Server? Because out of these 4, the first and last suggestions are what I would personally like. I'm not too fussed about the other 2 which are more QoL than anything.
Stephanie B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Several of these requests went live in today's  Bring Your Own Beat  update, which addressed: Adjusting volume for each track Search and tagging improvements Playing multiple playlists and tracks at the same time.
Kenton
Forum Champion
Translator
Bring Your Own Beat completed most of the of the initial Suggestion. I'm going to mark as Complete and close the Suggestion to refund votes.