Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Help, I accidentally deleted a core Attribute.

I'm updating our group's 5e character sheets so that they all make use of the new SRD compatible changes that were recently added. While creating an ability to link in an attack roll to one of the feats cards on Micah, I accidentally deleted his "level" attribute... and now his Proficiency bonus won't adjust. Secondary note: It should really warn you before deleting a core attribute.
If you can reset the attribute on the core tab of the character sheet, this will restart the sheet workers to update the proficiency. Simply re-adding the level attribute to the Attributes and Abilities page makes the character sheet think that this attribute is different even though the name is the same.
Thank you! I'm not certain if the DM heard my cries for help and reset that, or if fiddling with the levels somehow worked this time, but the 'level' attribute has returned and is functioning properly now.