Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG+GM Shadowrun 5e Wed 8-12ish EST

Hey y'all. Looking for a group and a GM to play with. I had a group I did runs with for about a year, give or take, but it fell apart after the GM moved across state. My character (whom I'd like to revive) is a street sam elf who was part of a British  black ops team before being forced into the Shadows. I'm fairly good natured, and prefer the story over nitpicky details, but I also know the rules well (may need a small refresher first game, been a while lol) If you have a group already, I'd love to join, or we can put one together. I'm somewhat flexible, the time and day in the title are just what the old run was, pretty much any night except Friday works though.
PM if you want more or want to organize a group
Again, times NOT set in stone, or even sand at this point...