Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can I modify a sheet?

So I'm starting a custom campaign and I really like the 5e OGL sheet and want to use it. But at the same time there are some changes I want to make to it. Like replacing Arcana with Science. Things like programming go over my head but I really want to know if there is a way to just edit that sheet instead of making my own. Is there a way or will I just have to try to find the html and edit that? (If i can find it at all because I can't seem to find it anywhere)

Edited 1508380648
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
As a Pro user you can use a custom sheet for your games.  Create your own or modify an existing one.  You can get the code used for any sheet by copying it from  roll20's github repository . The 5e OGL is  here .  Find a sheet you want to modify and copy the html, css, and a translation.json if included.  Paste these files in the appropriate editor.   From the roll20 top menu; Games>My Games>Click the title of the game you want to edit>Game settings.  There's a editor tab for html|css|translation|preview.  Don't forget to save.  I suggest opening your game in another browser tab or window and use that to review your changes.  The preview tab can be misleading.  Also, I find it's best to edit html and css with an external editor like notepad++ or similar.  Make changes, copy/paste to roll20's console/editor, save, reload game, preview, rinse and repeat.  Ask questions on the forums when you get stumped.  Cheers