Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

looking for a dm

My name is Chad Sprague and I want to set up a game here in roll 20 I have found some people who want to participate and now I am looking for A dm who can help me out, I have the basic story that I want but that story is flexible to the dms wishes, I have tried contacting famous youtube personality Adam Koebel about finding a dm but I had no success please all im asking for is a chance to enjoy a game of D and D, If you are interested please contact me, I will keep an eye out for responses thank you
Hi, I'm mainly looking to run a solo game or a small group.  How many are in your group?  I might be interested anyway.  Until I can get my computer running more smoothly I'm likely stuck with text only.  Should be a few weeks for that.  Also, what system of D&D were you thinking about?       I'm currently most familiar with Pathfinder and 3.5.  I can probably learn the other two relatively quickly though, the core mechanics are largely unchanged.    Also, good luck to your group.
if you can look into the game I set up  I think about five people including myself wishto do it and if a few weeks is that like two weeks or three I can wait if you can message the others who responded and let them know I think its up to your discretion I am extremely new and looking for a gm who I can trust and is willing to be flexible to the ideas for the campaign I envison again I leave up to your discreation what we play on im not familiar with anything and am willing to learn I do have lotts of question though and hopefully when you are able to have voice chat and can shat with me we can talk about all my questions and story idea thank you for responding I am so excited and willing to wait in meantime I will find a small game to tide me over
I forgot to mention llhat I called the game From the halls of dead castle its set up in my home page and